*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 3 January 2014

Up and dressed.

Yes I have a smile on my face today. Keith has managed to get up and dressed this morning. Over the past couple of days he has tried to get up and has sat in his chair for a short period before heading back to bed. But this morning, he got up and dressed. 

I am now hopeful that he is over the worst of what was thrown at him over Christmas and we can now get on with enjoying the start of a brand new year. 
I have taken the nurses uniform off, but I will not tempt fate by putting it away just yet. It is wonderful to see him actually looking more like his old self. Not that he is old, but you know what I mean. Today he finishes the antibiotics for the water infection, so fingers will be crossed that they have done their job. He has a couple more days worth of back medication, and then we will see what happens there. Next week he has an appointment with the Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant, to sort out his nose. I think 2014 is going to be a year of sorting out Keith's health, but getting him better is so important, so we can then get on with cruising again. 
I have been so very grateful for the help from people at our mooring and for all the support of bloggers, facebookers and twitters. Thank you you written support has been wonderful. xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails