*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 13 January 2010

Just when you think !!!!!!!

Hi Folks.

Yesterday there was I thinking, this is it. The BIG thaw has begun, as the towpath and pavements had turned to slush and the snow was disappearing from the gardens and rooftops. So you can guess how surprized I was to wake up this morning to see snow falling once again and it has not stopped falling. Allbeit not very heavily, but it is lying all around once again. We have now been frozen in for 23 days woooo hooo. I am loving every moment of this weather. I know it is dreadful to get around in for many, but for me it is like going back to being a child.
So being awake again early hours due to the bloody menopause sweats, I lay awake thinking about all sorts of things, including my childhood. I am attempting to write a book about my life so far. It may not be of interest to many, but it will give me a chance to say things how they should be said. Now that sounds crap huh. Anyway Eventually I got up and made us both a cuppa, before getting back into bed for another hour. Once we eventually got up, I sorted out both of the fires, before taking the mutt for a walk in the snow.
The snow has been falling all day, I only wish it was thicker. I would love a few feet of the white stuff. So if anyone has some out there they want to get rid of, can they send it my way.
During the morning, I did a swift tidy up, as we are expecting visitors this afternoon. I generally only ever tidy up once a week, because we only have a small space to keep tidy. I will try and update later after our visitors have gone.
As promised I am back to update. We spent a lovely afternoon with friends Chris and Richard. We chatted about allsorts and not all things boatie. After they had gone, it was time to get a few boat jobs done, before settling in for the evening. So not much more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails