*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 20 January 2010

What's in a word????

Hi Folk's.

I have been reading comments on The Dancing on Ice Facebook page about one of the contestants. And the use of the word hate crops up over and over again.
My question is.
How can you hate someone that you have never met let alone spoken to?
These people are saying they hate this contestant, only because of the things they have read in the media. I say you should not judge a book by its cover and certainly not because of what is read or heard in the media. It maybe that this person has done things in her life that we may not agree with, but everyone deserves a second chance. It is not for us to judge her on what she has done previously.

The definition of Hate is:


1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.

I feel that some are using the word to liberally. Without really knowing this person or there life.

Just my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails