*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 13 February 2017

Another Monday.

16708320_1554272511311116_3610315260965567429_n

Hi Friends and Followers.

Last night (Sunday), we had a late night having been to a pub quiz. When we got home, I made a cup of tea and we sat down and watched ‘Live at the Apollo’. I did not get into bed until 12.30 am, which is incredibly late for me. I am normally in bed by 10 pm.

7 am and I was awake, so there was only one thing for it and that was to make the first brew of the day and watch the BBC 1 News and Weather. As always it was hard to find any good news, but the weather was looking more hopeful for the middle of the week, when we are told the temperature will get back into double figures.

10410764_10152296990351372_7970654628142748601_n

Today was Paddy’s weigh-in day, so after he had been for his first stroll of the day and had his breakfast, we set off to the vet’s. I am sure he knows the route we take, so I took him a different way, that got him confused and it was not until we got close to the surgery, he began pulling on the lead. Paddy loves the vets. His weigh-in revealed he has gone up to 16.1 kg, which I think is the highest he has ever been. Now whilst this was great, we do have to think about keeping it under control, because if he puts on to much weight, it will affect his week back legs. This past couple of weeks he has been playing with his food, so I was told to cut his food back a little for a while to see if he gets back to his normal eating pattern, so we will give that a go.

Back home, I got on with sorting the fires out and Keith was working on things for his railway. Tom and Jan came into the Arm to get Waiouru pumped out. We arranged to have a coffee and a natter in the afternoon. Tom arrived during the afternoon, with the sad news that Jan was not feeling to well, which was a real shame. I think between Tom, Keith and I we managed to put the whole world to right in the space of two hours. It is amazing how quickly time flies when you are having fun. All to soon we said cheerio to Tom. Both he and Jan will be heading off tomorrow, so we may not see them again this year. We of course wish them well on their travels and with the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails