*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 3 June 2011

Stone to Etruria.

Hi Folks.

This a just a quickie, because I am ready for me bed after a busy old day.
What a brilliant day weatherwise, as we had wall to wall sunshine, as we moved from Stone to Etruria where we will be for the Festival weekend. We had some queuing to do on the way up, as there were lots of boats on the move, but that was no big deal, I got to chat to some lovely people along the way all going to different places and some just going home. After arriving at Etruria, we moored up where we were told to and settled in for the time being as we may have to move again in the morning. We have just sat outside with all the other boaters attending the festival and had a superb fish & chip supper. We are now looking forward to a busy weekend and I am off to my bed, so good night one and all, sleep well, because I know I will.

Chat soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails