*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 18 July 2010

Cyclists behave.

Hi There.

Sitting here I am listening to the cyclists going by and is amazed at how fast they are going past. I then came across this write up from the 12th July on
Narrowboat World. Maybe cyclists need to slow down, before some does actually die.
Whoever decided to make towpaths cycle routes needs to reconsider their decision. Because not only do the cyclists go ...to fast, they are also chewing up the towpaths, which will mean more work has to be done by BW. I read a sign the other day that cyclists should do no more than 10mph arghhhhhh that is way to fast.

I should say that I am a Cyclist myself, and I do try and behave in an appropriate way, when cycling on the towpaths. People forget that the towpaths are used not just by cyclists, but by walkers, fishermen and others, so please take time think of others, when your hammering down the towpath on you over priced bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails