*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 24 February 2010

Just a quickie.

This was posted by someone on my facebook and I thought it so apt, that I am posting it here.

Life's too short to regret so love the people who treat you right, forget the one's who dont, believe that everything happen's for a reason.
If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life let it.
Laugh when you can, forgive when you need to, let go what you can't change.
Love deeply and forgive quickly.
Life is ...too short to be unhappy.
People change, thing's go wrong, but always remember,'life goes on'.

This is certainly true in the way my life has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails